1. Let casting dry completely. Then varnish the casting to seal it before painting (so wet paint won't make design disappear). Let dry. Optional: Apply a 2nd coat of varnish for more permanence. Variation: Varnish only the bell design and leave the background unvarnished.
2. Paint bow with pearl paint; paint bells with silver paint. Let dry.
3. Apply a small amount of glue to the 2 bands on the bells and sprinkle with glitter while wet. Let dry.
4. Varnish again to seal on glitter. Let dry.
5. Cut 2 pieces of 2”x 2” decorative paper diagonally to get a triangle. Using 1 triangle of each paper, glue them onto the card, with long sides together, to form a 2” x 2” square.
6. Glue casting to center of papers. Put 4 dots of glue in the corners of the square and apply glitter. Let dry.
7. Apply decorative artwork above the square – you can use a rubber stamp, stencil, a cut-out design (we used a silver paper cut-out for our card), or paint an embellishment of your own.