1 Rycraft cookie stamp or craft stamp #338 – Froggy
100% Cotton Linter (Rycraft Paper Casting Kit or Refill)
1 paper casting* - #338 – Froggy (see Basic Paper Casting Instructions).
1 greeting card
2 pieces of your choice of decorative papers and colors (we used a piece of metallic gold approx. 2 3/4” x 3 3/4", and a piece of and green patterned paper with black and gold flecks approx. 2 3/4” x 3 3/4")
Paint – metallic green, black, metallic gold
1. Let casting dry thoroughly. Then varnish the casting to seal it before painting (so wet paint won't make design disappear). Let dry. Optional: Apply a 2nd coat of varnish for more permanence. Variation: Varnish only the frog design and leave background area unvarnished.
2. Apply black paint to frog design and let dry.
3. Apply metallic green paint to upper part of frog body design so that black still shows as an outline of body, as shown, and let dry.
4. Apply metallic gold dot for each eye and let dry.
4. Optional: Apply another coat of varnish to protect painted casting.
5. Cut papers to fit your card and to then fit one over the other leaving nice borders s shown. Glue 2 pieces together and let dry. Then glue them to the card.
6. Glue casting to center of top paper.