1 Rycraft cookie stamp or craft stamp in any design you prefer
Clay - we recommend Creative Paperclay® which is non-toxic and air dries to a paintable pure white
1 clay casting* using the design of your choice (see Basic Clay Casting Instructions)
2” round cookie cutter or a knife to cut out the shape you want
Sandpaper or emery board
Acrylic paints: per photos
1 finding or a ring to attach to the back of the disc to hold the chain or to fit on finger or use as a bolo
1 straw to poke a hole for the chain (optional if not using a finding)
1. While clay is still wet, use a knife or a cookie cutter to cut out the design into a round circle. If you prefer to put a hole in the disc to hold the chain, then use a straw or poke a hole at the top. Let dry.
2. Sand rough or uneven areas smooth.
3. Apply a coat of primer to both sides of casting and let dry.
4. Apply beige paint to face and edges of casting . Let dry.
5. Paint lightly the brown onto the face, then wipe off until you get the effect shown, and let dry.
6. Use hot glue to affix the finding to the back of the casting at the top. Hold in position until glue dries.
7. Put chain thru finding or through hole at top of casting.