#015 – Grapes
Paper Casting Project
A great way to share a recipe –
and send along a batch of cookies to match!
1 Rycraft cookie stamp or craft stamp #015 – Grapes
100% Cotton Linter (Rycraft Paper Casting Kit
1 paper casting* of design #015 – Grapes OR #1027 – Grapes (see Basic Paper Casting Instructions
Clear acrylic varnish
Optional: acrylic paints
Ribbon 1/8” or 1/4” wide (we used 1/8” satin ribbon)
1 piece stationery with printed border
1 piece colored construction paper or other paper/stationery
*Note: Alternately, the casting for this project may be made from clay instead of paper (see Basic Clay Casting Instructions
). The choice is yours.
1. Apply a coat of varnish to the casting and let dry. This protects the medallion from becoming stained.
2. Optional: Paint the grape design on the casting with colors of your choice and let dry. Then apply another coat of varnish to seal the paint and let dry. Note: The casting we used was varnished but not painted.
3. Cut the colored construction paper to fit inside the border of the stationery and glue into place. This will provide a colorful background for the white casting.
4. Glue the grape casting onto the top center portion of the stationery.
5. Tie a tiny bow with the ribbon and glue the bow to the top of the casting.