2 of #014 - Apple
2 of #015 - Grapes
Clear acrylic varnish
1 piece of cardboard cut into a donut shape with a 2 3/4” outside diameter and a 1 3/4” inside diameter
Medium-fine gold glitter
4’ of 1/8” wide satin ribbon (we used a wine color)
A piece of clear fishing line 6” long
1. Cut out each fruit design from the castings.
2. Apply a coat of varnish to all sides and edges of the cut-outs.
3. Divide the cut-outs in half (the same number of each design for each side of the wreath). Working on one side at a time, glue the cutouts onto the cardboard donut, overlapping them as pictured.
4. Apply gold paint to the cardboard donut and all of the fruit cut-outs and let dry.
5. Apply small dabs of varnish here and there on the wreath and sprinkle gold glitter on them. Let dry.
6. Apply a final coat of varnish to the entire wreath to seal on the glitter and make it strong.
7. Loop the ribbon, tie it off in the center, and then glue it in at the top of the wreath, in the space between the two sides, using a pointed object to push the ribbon down inside.
8. Loop the fishing line and knot it to make a hangar. Glue it into the wreath as in Step #7.