1 picture frame (we used a shadow box frame)
2 pieces of your choice of decorative papers and colors (we used background paper that’s blue with white stars, and tan corrugated craft paper torn to fit as shown)
Clear acrylic varnish
Acrylic paints: beige, white, blue, red
1. Let casting dry completely. Then varnish the casting to seal it before painting (so wet paint won't make design disappear). Let dry. Optional: Apply a 2nd coat of varnish for more permanence.
2. Apply beige paint to background area around heart and let dry. Then apply other colors, one color at a time, letting paint dry between coats so paints won't run together.
3. Optional: Apply another coat of varnish to protect painted casting.
4. Cut papers to fit your frame. Glue blue background piece to cardboard cut to fit inside frame.
5. Glue tan paper to blue paper as shown and let dry.
6. Glue casting to center of tan corrugated paper. Let dry.
7. Mount artwork in frame.