1. While clay is wet, cut out casting with crimper cookie cutter and let dry.
2. Sand rough edges smooth.
3. Apply a coat of primer and let dry.
4. Apply gold paint to background area, then green to holly leaves, and red paint to holly berries. Let dry.
5. Optional: Apply Rub ‘n Buff® to the top of the design, the edges and sides.
6. Use glue to attach the doily to the box first, then glue on casting. Make bow out of ribbon, and glue below casting. Cut off ends diagonally.
Project designed and created by Sue Moore.
Photography by Paperworks, Corvallis, OR.