1. Let casting dry thoroughly. Then varnish the casting to seal it before painting (so wet paint won't make design disappear). Let dry. Optional: Apply a 2nd coat of varnish for more permanence.
2. Cut blue paper to size. Then apply white paint to look like clouds (you can experiment with white paint mixed with blue if you like). Let dry and then glue 4 half-pearls to 4 corners. Then glue finished piece of paper to card.
3. Apply blue paint around stork's body as shown and let dry.
4. Mix white with blue paint and apply light blue to base of smallest feathers as shown and let dry. Note: Leave tips of feathers white.
5. Apply orange to feet, beak, and inside of bundle and let dry.
6. Apply yellow to outside of bundle and let dry. Optional: Apply glitter to bundle while yellow paint is still wet. Let dry.
7. Optional: Apply another coat of white paint to highlight raised portions of stork's body.
8. Optional: Varnish again to protect painted casting and let dry thoroughly.
9. Glue casting to center of blue cloud-painted paper already on card.