1. While clay is still wet, use knife to cut out the lizard design. If rock is not flat, place lizard onto rock where you will glue it later, and shape it to conform to the contour of the rock. Let dry.
2. Sand rough or uneven areas smooth.
3. Apply a coat of primer to both sides of lizard and let dry.
4. Apply the dark green paint to the sides and edges of the lizard's body (as shown) and let dry.
5. Apply medium green paint to body of lizard, avoiding edges. Let dry.
6. Apply yellow-green paint to lizard's eyes and as a highlight on raised portions of the lizard's body (as shown) and let dry.
7. Use hot glue to affix the casting to the rock. Hold in position until glue dries.