1. While clay is still wet, cut out casting using crimper cookie cutter. Let dry and sand rough edges smooth.
2. Apply a coat of primer and let dry.
3. Apply white paint to the background of casting and let dry. Apply pearl white paint to seahorse and let dry. Apply gold paint to edges of casting as shown.
4. Hot glue casting to center of stiffened doily.
5. Hot glue ribbon, gold cord, floral wire, or fishing line on back as a hanger.
Project designed and created by Sue Moore.
Photography by Paperworks, Corvallis, OR.