1. While clay is still wet, cut out pansy design from each casting and let dry.
2. Apply a coat of primer to each pansy cutout and let dry.
3. Paint each cutout with acrylic paint to resemble a pansy and let dry. Note: You may want to use very intense or bright colors because the pearl glaze will subdue the paint colors and make them more subtle.
4. Spray 2 to 4 coats of Pearlcote™ Pearl Glaze until the desired effect is achieved and let dry.
5. Glue the two pansies together, and then glue them to the top of your home display board as pictured.
Project designed and created by Sue Moore.
Photography by Paperworks, Corvallis, OR