1 Rycraft cookie stamp or craft stamp #294 – Basket of Flowers
100% Cotton Linter (Rycraft Cotton Linter)
1 paper casting* of design #294 – Basket of Flowers (see Basic Paper Casting Instructions). Acrylic varnish
1 aqua blue greeting card approx. 5" square (or make your own out of construction paper) 2 pieces decorative papers cut with Paper Edgers® scissors into circles: 1 green cut to approx 3" dia., 1 purple cut to approx. 2 5/8" dia. Gold metallic paint or marker Rubber stamp for corners and gold ink Glue
1. Let paper casting dry thoroughly.
2. Optional: Apply a coat of varnish to protect casting and let dry.
3. Cut papers using Paper Edgers®. Use gold marker to place dots and lines of gold (as shown) on edge of green cut-out.
4. Glue 2 papers together and let dry. Then glue to front of card and let dry.
5. Use rubber stamp to decorate 4 corners of card.
6. Glue casting to center f purple paper and let dry.