Note: You can substitute Import design #1039 – Basket of Flowers for Heirloom design #294 (pictured).
1. Let paper casting dry thoroughly.
2. Optional: Apply a coat of varnish to protect casting and let dry.
3. Cut papers using Paper Edgers®. Use gold marker to place dots and lines of gold (as shown) on edge of green cut-out.
4. Glue 2 papers together and let dry. Then glue to front of card and let dry.
5. Use rubber stamp to decorate 4 corners of card.
6. Glue casting to center f purple paper and let dry.
Create delightful cookies to give with your matching card!
Cookie decorated by and
photograph courtesy of Jeeyoun Kim.