1. While clay is still wet, cut out casting with knife. Let dry.
2. Sand rough edges of casting smooth.
3. Optional: Apply a coat of pearl white paint and let dry.
4. Cut purple paper with scissors, and use Paper Edgers scissors to trim the right side and bottom as shown in photo. Finished size is about 1/2” smaller than your blank card. Glue cut paper onto blank card.
5. Cut doily to fit onto purple paper as shown and glue in place. Let dry.
6. Glue the casting in the corner of the doily as shown.
7. On another piece of paper, write your message by hand or use a computer. Trim message with Paper Edgers, then glue on top of doily as shown.
Project designed and created by Sue Moore.
Photography by Paperworks, Corvallis, OR.