Note: You can substitute Import design #1006 – Sunface for Heirloom design #266 (pictured).
1. Let casting dry completely. Then varnish the casting to seal it before painting (so wet paint won't make design disappear). Let dry. Optional: Apply a 2nd coat of varnish for more permanence. Variation: Varnish only the snowman design and leave the background unvarnished.
2. Apply pearl-white or white paint to sunface design EXCEPT for the whites of the eyes and let dry. Then apply other colors, one color at a time, letting paint dry between coats so paints won't run together: bronze for cheeks and lips, white for whites of eyes. Let dry.
3. Optional: Apply another coat of varnish to protect painted casting.
4. Cut papers to fit your card and to then fit one over the other leaving a nice border. Glue 2 pieces together and let dry. Then glue them to the card.
5. Glue casting to center of top paper on card.