1. When paper casting is dry, use sharp scissors or an Exacto® knife to cut out sunface design from casting.
2. Apply a light coat of varnish to seal the casting from moisture (so it will not swell and lose the design when paint is applied). Optional: Apply a light 2nd coat of varnish and let dry.
3. Apply gold paint to both sides of sunface cut-0ut. Let dry.
4. Apply a light coat of spray varnish to seal in paint. Let dry. Optional: Apply a 2nd coat of varnish if desired for more sturdiness. Let dry.
5. Wrap raffia ribbon around candle and glue ends together at rear of candle.
6. Use glue to affix casting to center of raffia at front of candle.