1. Let casting dry completely. Then varnish the casting to seal it before painting (so wet paint won't make design disappear). Let dry. Optional: Apply a 2nd coat of varnish for more permanence. Variation: Varnish only the flower design and leave the background unvarnished.
2. Apply black paint to centers of 2 flowers and around edges of petals (as shown) and let dry. Then apply other colors, one color at a time, letting paint dry between coats so paints won't run together. Use ochre lightly over the center of the flowers, allowing the black dots to show through. Use dark brown on the stems. Use darker green for undersides of leaves, and medium green for top sides and veins (as shown). Let dry.
3. Optional: Apply another coat of varnish to protect painted casting.
4. Cut papers to fit your card and to then fit one over the other leaving a nice border. Glue 2 pieces together and let dry. Then glue them to the card.
5. Glue casting to center of top paper on card.