1. Let paper castings dry thoroughly. Then with sharp scissors carefully cut out heart design and bunny design as shown.
2. Varnish each cut-out to seal it before painting (so wet paint won't make design swell and disappear). Let dry. Optional: Apply a 2nd coat of varnish for more permanence.
3. Apply red paint to the heart and let dry. Apply pale pink paint to the bunny's ears, eyes and nose as shown. Let dry.
4. Optional: Apply another coat of varnish to protect painted castings and let dry.
5. Glue heart to painted egg and let dry. Then glue bunny as shown, touching the heart, and let dry.