1 Rycraft cookie stamp or craft stamp #248 – Easter Bunny OR #1045 – Easter Bunny
100% Cotton Linter (Rycraft Paper Casting Kit or Refill)
1 paper casting* of design #248 – Easter Bunny OR #1045 – Easter Bunny (see Basic Paper Casting Instructions).
1 blank greeting card 4" W x 4 1/4" H or any size you prefer – we used a piece of green constuction paper 8" x 8 1/2", folded twice.
1 piece of pink paper cut to approx. 3 1/2" square
2 Easter eggs cut out of gold textured paper (as shown)
4 strips of gold textured paper approx. 1" long and 1/8" wide for center of 4 eggs at bottom of card
Acrylic paints: pink, purple, dark green
Note: You can substitute Import design #1045 - Easter Bunny for Heirloom design #248 (pictured).
1. Let casting dry completely. Optional: Varnish the casting to seal it for more permanence. Let dry.
2. Use a pencil to sketch the 4 eggs at the bottom of the card. Then use pink paint to create top halves of each egg (as shown). Let dry. Apply purple paint to 2 eggs and dark green paint to 2 eggs (as shown). Let dry. Apply dark green to create leaves.
3. Glue 4 strips of gold paper to 4 painted eggs (clip off excess).
4. Glue pink paper cut-out to the upper portion of card (as shown) and let dry.
5. Glue casting to center of pink paper on card. Let dry.
6. Glue 2 gold cut-out Easter eggs in the lower corners of pink paper cut-0ut (as shown).