1. Let casting dry thoroughly. Then varnish the casting to seal it before painting (so wet paint won't make design disappear). Let dry. Optional: Apply a 2nd coat of varnish for more permanence. Variation: Varnish only the raised design and leave background area unvarnished.
2. Apply paint to design as shown, one color at a time, and let paint dry between coats so colors won't run together. Optional: While paint is still wet, add glitter, shake off excess, and let dry.
3. Optional: Apply another coat of varnish to protect painted casting.
4. Cut papers to fit your card and to then fit one over the other leaving nice borders. Glue 3 pieces together and let dry. Then glue them to the card.
5. Glue casting to center of top paper.