1 Rycraft cookie stamp or craft stamp #223 – Basket Heart
100% Cotton Linter (Rycraft Paper Casting Kit or Refill)
1 paper casting* - #223 – Basket Heart (see Basic Paper Casting Instructions).
1 greeting card
2 pieces of your choice of decorative papers and colors (we used a piece of rusty red approx. 2 3/4” square, and a piece of metallic gold and rusty red patterned paper approx. 2 3/8" square)
Paint – metallic gold, rusty red
1. Let casting dry thoroughly. Then varnish the casting to seal it before painting (so wet paint won't make design disappear). Let dry. Optional: Apply a 2nd coat of varnish for more permanence. Variation: Varnish only the cupid design and leave background area unvarnished.
2. Apply rusty red paint to basket heart design as shown and let dry.
3. Apply metallic gold paint to basket heart as shown and let dry.
4. Optional: Apply another coat of varnish to protect painted casting.
5. Cut papers to fit your card and to then fit one over the other leaving nice borders. Glue 2 pieces together and let dry. Then glue them to the card.
6. Glue casting to center of top paper.