1. Cut out the rocking horse design from each casting #220.
2. Cut out 9 hearts from the #211 castings.
3. Apply a coat of varnish to all sides and edges of the cut-outs and let dry. 4. Spray paint the box and let dry.
5. Paint the cut-outs with blue, green and light brown paint as pictured or choose your own colors and be creative.
6. Varnish the cut-outs again and let dry.
7. Glue the cut-outs to the box as pictured (1 horse, 4 hearts on lid; 5 horses, 5 hearts on sides of box), making sure the spacing is even around the sides of the box.
8. Paint small embellishments around, above and below the hearts as pictured. Note: You can use cut-outs from other Rycraft stamp paper castings instead of hand painting these designs.