1. Let paper casting dry thoroughly. Then with sharp scissors carefully cut out heart design as shown below.
2. Varnish casting to seal it before painting (so wet paint won't make design swell and disappear). Let dry. Optional: Apply a 2nd coat of varnish for more permanence.
3. Apply red paint to the lacy edge of the heart (just the uppermost portion of design). Apply red to the stems of the flowers. Let dry. Then apply pink paint to the flowes as shown and let dry.
4. Optional: Apply another coat of varnish to protect painted casting and let dry.
5. Cut ribbon, place around bear's neck, and tie a bow.
6. Glue painted heart cut-out to center of bow.
Bake up a batch of delicious shortbread
cookies in the same design!