1. Let castings dry completely.
2. Varnish the castings. Let dry. Optional: Apply another coat of varnish to protect castings.
3. Run the top piece of paper through the printer and use a computer to print a poem or message. Optional: use a pen or felt marker to write the message by hand.
4. Lay out the 6 castings around the printed message and trace the shape (a scallop edge as shown), then cut out with scissors.
5. Glue 6 heart castings to the cut-out as shown.
6. Glue cut-out with 6 castings to background paper, making sure it is centered.
7. Optional: Mount artwork in frame.