1 Rycraft cookie stamp or craft stamp #190 – Tulip
100% Cotton Linter (Rycraft Paper Casting Kit or Refill)
1 paper casting* - #190 – Tulip (see Basic Paper Casting Instructions).
1 greeting card
2 pieces of your choice of decorative papers and colors (we used a piece of textured olive green approx. 2 7/8" square, and a piece of and peachy pink textured paper approx. 2 7/16")
Paint – 2 shades of peachy pink and 2 shades of olive green
1. Let casting dry thoroughly. Then varnish the casting to seal it before painting (so wet paint won't make design disappear). Let dry. Optional: Apply a 2nd coat of varnish for more permanence. Variation: Varnish only the flower, stem and leaves and leave background area unvarnished. 2. Apply dark peach paint to all of tulip petals and let dry.
3. Apply dark olive paint to all of stem and leaves and let dry.
4. Apply light peach paint to raised portions of tulip petals as a highlight (as shown) and let dry.
5. Apply light olive paint to raised portions of leaves (as shown) and let dry.
4. Optional: Apply another coat of varnish to protect painted casting.
5. Cut papers to fit your card and to then fit one over the other leaving nice borders s shown. Glue 2 pieces together and let dry. Then glue them to the card.
6. Glue casting to center of top paper.