1 Rycraft cookie stamp or craft stamp #190 – Tulip
100% Cotton Linter (Rycraft Paper Casting Kit or Refill)
1 paper casting* of design #190 – Tulip (see Basic Paper Casting Instructions)
1 lavender greeting card (or make your own out of construction paper)
1 white doily to cover most of card
1 piece pale lavender paper cut with Paper Edgers® scissors on 2 sides (as shown) into a diamond shape
1 piece magenta paper cut with Paper Edgers® scissors on 2 sides (as shown) into a diamond shape
1 rubber stamp with "Thinking of You..." message and black ink, or black pen
1. Let paper casting dry thoroughly.
2. Optional: Apply a coat of varnish to protect casting and let dry.
3. Cut doily to fit over card as shown and glue into place.
4. Cut magenta paper using Paper Edgers® and glue in place over doily as shown.
5. Cut pale lavender paper using Paper Edgers® and glue in place over magenta paper as shown.
6. Use rubber stamp or pen to apply message as shown.
7. Glue tulip casting onto card as shown.