1. Let paper castings dry thoroughly. Then use sharp scissors or Exacto® knife to cut out the daffodil design from each casting.
2. Apply varnish to each cut-out prior to painting (so paint doesn't make the design swell and disappear). Let dry.
3. Apply yellow paint to center of each cut-out (as shown) and let dry. Optional: Apply a 2nd coat of varnish to protect casting and let dry.
4. Cut pink paper using Paper Edgers® and glue to front of gold card.
5. Cut green leaves and stems. Place them on card with 3 daffodil cut-outs to adjust the layout, then glue each piece into place, folding 2 of the leaves as shown and attaching the 3 daffodils last.