1 Rycraft cookie stamp or craft stamp #130 – Daffodil
100% Cotton Linter (Rycraft Paper Casting Kit or Refill)
1 paper casting* of design #130 – Daffodil (see Basic Paper Casting Instructions).
1 gold greeting card approx. 5" x 7" (or make your own out of construction paper)
1 piece pink paper cut with Paper Edgers® scissors into a rectangle approx. 4 1/2" x 6 1/2"
Green construction paper cut into 6 eaves and 3 stems of varying lengths and widths (as shown)
Acrylic paint: yellow
1. Let paper castings dry thoroughly. Then use sharp scissors or Exacto® knife to cut out the daffodil design from each casting.
2. Apply varnish to each cut-out prior to painting (so paint doesn't make the design swell and disappear). Let dry.
3. Apply yellow paint to center of each cut-out (as shown) and let dry. Optional: Apply a 2nd coat of varnish to protect casting and let dry.
4. Cut pink paper using Paper Edgers® and glue to front of gold card.
5. Cut green leaves and stems. Place them on card with 3 daffodil cut-outs to adjust the layout, then glue each piece into place, folding 2 of the leaves as shown and attaching the 3 daffodils last.