1. Cut the paper to the size you would like for your tag. We used a piece of marbled paper approximately 1 1/2” x 2 1/2”.
2. We used an uncut casting but you can trim around the edge of the rose and leaf design of your casting if you prefer (as shown below).
3. Varnish the top and sides of the casting to seal the surface, and let it dry thoroughly.
4. Paint the rose and leaves using the colors of your choice.
5. Varnish again to protect the surface.
6. Glue the casting to the top edge of the paper tag.
Project designed and created by Sue Moore. Photographs by Paperworks, Corvallis, OR.