1. Cut craft paper to fit inside opening of frame.
2. Optional: Varnish the uncut casting and let dry.
3. Use a touch of brown paint on the edges of the casting to give it a rustic, natural look.
4. Glue casting to craft paper.
5. Insert paper with casting into frame and secure.
This paper casting project is featured along with dozens of others
in our book The Art of Paper Casting, which includes basic paper casting
instructions, techniques for special effects, and a glossary of terms.
Project designed and created by Sue Moore. Photographs by Paperworks, Corvallis, OR.