1. Let casting dry thoroughly. Cut out the wedding bell design using sharp scissors or an Exacto® knife.
2. Varnish casting to seal it before painting (so wet paint won't make design disappear). Let dry. Optional: Apply a 2nd coat of varnish for more permanence.
3. Apply metallic gold paint to bells as shown. Let dry. Then apply peachy-pink paint to bow and ribbon. Let dry.
4. Optional: Apply another coat of varnish for more permanence.
5. Glue finished casting to frame in center at top (as shown), or in a corner if you prefer.
6. Optional: Glue on gold lettering (from craft store), or use gold paint to add the date or a message.