1. Apply a coat of varnish to the casting and let dry.
2. Optional: Paint the casting with the colors of your choice and let it dry.
3. Arrange the flowers and berries and then glue them on and around the center of the piece of wire or ribbon.
4. Make a bow out of the raffia and glue it onto the flower arrangement.
5. Add the casting with a touch of glue.
6. Twist/tie the decorated wire/ribbon around the base of the candlestick.
These paper casting projects are featured along with dozens of others
in our book The Art of Paper Casting, which includes basic paper casting
instructions, techniques for special effects, and a glossary of terms.