1 Rycraft cookie stamp or craft stamp #063 - Sheaf of Wheat
100% Cotton linter - (see Rycraft Cotton Linter)
1 paper casting* - #063 - Sheaf of Wheat (see Basic Paper Casting Instructions)
Clear acrylic varnish
Paint (optional) - we used yellow on the wheat and beige on the background.
Dried or artificial flowers and berries
1 piece of wire or ribbon approx. 8” long (this will be used to secure the decoration to the candlestick)
1 candlestick of your choice
1. Apply a coat of varnish to the casting and let dry.
2. Optional: Paint the casting with the colors of your choice and let it dry.
3. Arrange the flowers and berries and then glue them on and around the center of the piece of wire or ribbon.
4. Make a bow out of the raffia and glue it onto the flower arrangement.
5. Add the casting with a touch of glue.
6. Twist/tie the decorated wire/ribbon around the base of the candlestick.