Sandpaper or emery board (fine grit)
Acrylic primer (optional)
1 shadow-box-type frame (that is, with enough depth to handle the thickness of the casting), with or without glass
1 piece decorative paper with snowflakes on it, or pale blue paper on which you have painted snowflakes or applied cut-outs or stickers
Acrylic paints: white, red, black, pale blue (you can also use this blue to paint the background paper if you wish)
Tacky glue or hot glue
1. While clay is still wet, cut out casting with cookie cutter. Let dry.
2. Smooth rough places with a very light sandpaper if needed.
3. Optional: Apply a coat of primer and let dry.
4. Apply pale blue paint to background of casting and let dry.
5. Apply white paint to Frosty and let dry. Apply red and black separately, letting paint dry between coats to prevent running.
6. Cut decorative paper to fit inside frame. Optional: Paint with pale blue paint if needed, apply or paint snowflakes as needed.
7. Glue casting to center of paper.
8. Put in frame.